Articles on this Page
- 07/03/13--09:27: _Chiropractic Softwa...
- 08/05/13--00:00: _Genesis Brings You ...
- 08/07/13--08:46: _Control Your Chirop...
- 11/03/14--06:14: _Revenue | Understan...
- 11/10/14--06:14: _Revenue | Automatin...
- 11/13/14--15:55: _Success Principles ...
- 11/18/14--06:12: _Revenue | Committin...
- 11/24/14--05:42: _Revenue | Getting S...
- 12/02/14--06:29: _Compliance | Reduci...
- 12/08/14--06:32: _Documentation | Kee...
- 12/15/14--07:45: _Compliance | Invest...
- 12/22/14--07:13: _Documentation | All...
- 01/07/15--07:16: _Talking Weight-Loss...
- 10/20/15--10:23: _The Cancer Killers
- 10/20/15--10:28: _Dr. Charles Major C...
- 10/20/15--13:40: _How to Keep What Yo...
- 10/20/15--13:47: _Dr. John Davila on ...
- 10/21/15--08:59: _Difference Between ...
- 10/21/15--09:02: _Dr. Fred DiDomenico...
- 10/21/15--11:24: _Maximizing Your Spi...
- 07/03/13--09:27: Chiropractic Software | New Network Members June 2013
- 08/05/13--00:00: Genesis Brings You Dr. Allen Miner, Wellness Radio Expert!
- 08/07/13--08:46: Control Your Chiropractic Claim Flow Visually Using Radar Software
- 11/03/14--06:14: Revenue | Understanding Practice Cashflow
- 11/10/14--06:14: Revenue | Automating Billing Reports
- 11/13/14--15:55: Success Principles with Dr. Dan Yachter of Elevation Health
- 11/18/14--06:12: Revenue | Committing to a Software Solution
- 11/24/14--05:42: Revenue | Getting Started with Billing Software
- 12/02/14--06:29: Compliance | Reducing Documentation Time
- 12/08/14--06:32: Documentation | Keeping Notes Compliant
- 12/15/14--07:45: Compliance | Investing in Documentation Software
- 12/22/14--07:13: Documentation | All Facets of Patient Care
- 10/20/15--10:23: The Cancer Killers
- 10/20/15--10:28: Dr. Charles Major Cancer Killers
- 10/20/15--13:40: How to Keep What You Have Earned
- 10/20/15--13:47: Dr. John Davila on How to Keep What You Have Earned
- 10/21/15--08:59: Difference Between Success and Failure
- 10/21/15--09:02: Dr. Fred DiDomenico The Difference Between Success and Failure
- 10/21/15--11:24: Maximizing Your Spinal Screenings
Seventy-six new members joined Genesis Chiropractic Software and Billing Network in June! There is strength in numbers due to the shared knowledge – we call it the “Billing Network Effect,” as the billing performance of each of the member practices improves in step with the total volume [...]
Have you ever wanted to know “How To Start Your Own Radio Show!”? …Genesis Chiropractic Software brings you Dr. Allen Miner, host of Albuquerque’s number 1 wellness radio show “An Ounce of Prevention”! Dr. Allen Miner will show you exactly what you need to do to start [...]
Do you worry about insurance claims payment delays? Peace of mind is hard to come by when you don’t have control over your chiropractic claims process since this affects your practice cash flow negatively. If you cannot track and predict your cash flow easily your business is [...]
Revenue Matters Can Dr. Ben stay on top of his practice’s revenue stream – and help his patients to manage their health care costs – without accurate and customizable reports? Dr. Ben walked out of a treatment room whistling, feeling great about the session. His patient, Ryan, had come a very long way since the […]
Where Should We Go Tonight? Can Dr. Ben make the commitment to automate his billing reports and take control of his office finances? Ben and Carmen were having a familiar conversation: what should we do about dinner? They had both returned home from busy days at work, both were a little frazzled and […]
“Work is fun. I love to work. Work is fun. I love to work.” is the chant that Dr. Yachter remembers from DE (Dynamic Essentials), a philosophy based Chiropractic Seminar founded by Dr. Sid Williams of Life University. DE has produced some of the most successful Chiropractors in the profession today, and Dr. Dan Yachter […]
The post Success Principles with Dr. Dan Yachter of Elevation Health appeared first on Genesis Chiropractic Software.
Much Ado About Data Can Dr. Ben move past being overwhelmed by data and commit to Genesis? As he made his way into work on Monday, Ben was preparing himself to take the next step in his Genesis journey. He knew that the software was going to help in innumerable ways, from records management, to […]
Prepare for Launch! Dr. Wilson and Luisa make final preparations to dive into their Genesis adventure together As Ben sipped his coffee and checked his email, Luisa peeked her head into the doorway and asked, “Are you ready, Dr. Wilson?” Ben smiled and said, “I’m not sure, but let’s go ahead anyway.” Luisa dialed the […]
A case of writer’s cramp Is there a way for Dr. Ben to spend less time on documentation and more time with his patients? Ben sat at his desk shaking out his hand, which had cramped up after 10 minutes of concentrated writing. He knew how important it was to provide accurate documentation of […]
Cooking Up a New Plan Can Dr. Ben make the commitment to find a better way to achieve fast and compliant patient notes? Ben arrived home after a busy day to find Carmen reading to Jonathan on the couch. He swung Jonathan up in his arms and gave him a firm hug. “How was your […]
The Java Blues Will a glowing review of Genesis amount to a hill of beans with Dr. Ben? Dr. Ben parked in the only available space in the bustling parking lot, grabbed his keys, got out of the car and practically ran to the front door of the coffee shop. With things so busy in […]
Right at Your Fingertips Will Dr. Ben be thrilled with the Genesis Travel Card … or overwhelmed? “So did you finally get to see your friend, Steven?” asked Luisa on Thursday morning. “Yes, I did – we’ve both been so busy for the last few months and it was great to have a chance to […]
Dr. DelRae Messer graduated Magna Cum Laude from Northwestern Health Sciences University in March 2007. She has additional certifications in nutrition, weight loss and detoxification, chelation therapy, burst training, and corrective spinal rehabilitation. Her specialties are chiropractic marketing and speaking. In this one-on-one interview Dr. Messer, she’ll cover the A-Z on why, when and how […]
The post Talking Weight-Loss, Detox, and Workshops for Your Practice with Dr. DelRae Messer! appeared first on Genesis Chiropractic Software.
The post Dr. John Davila on How to Keep What You Have Earned appeared first on Genesis Chiropractic Software.
The post Dr. Fred DiDomenico The Difference Between Success and Failure appeared first on Genesis Chiropractic Software.